Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!2xXmWA15jwN
[333 / 18 / ?]

Deus Novus I

!!2xXmWA15jwN ID:q5HzxC/P No.5955470 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
b] <span class="mu-i"> You who lack the burden of a most radiant soul

I breathe life into your cold flesh nurtured in the great Syiphr.

The girl with the white book. Protect her lest all hope would be lost. Await her promised arrival.

Protect the seed of divinity within her pure soul so the world above would be free from the Tyranny of the Six.

Forgive me, my sweet daughter.

Forgive me... </span> [/b:lit]

This message was on repeat non stop for approximately nine hundred fifty two year, seven months, six days, four hours, fifty nine minutes and seventeen seconds with two minutes as a margin of error inside your head. You always wondered whether your creator was referring to you or the girl as her sweet daughter. It did not matter in the grand scheme of things for your memory and your body had deteriorated over nearly a thousand years in confinement. In the distant past, you were designed to be a weapon of mass destruction. Now, you are but a broken husk stripped of most of her powers.

Every inch of your cell had been observed and examined thoroughly, there was no escape as long as the <span class="mu-s"> Alchemo </span> field remain active. There was nothing inside you anymore... no hope, no despair, just silence. Heh, you had forgotten how did you sound like. If only you could end it all, you tried and failed due to the set of commands inside your head. What a cruel world you were living in.

<span class="mu-s"> Flicker
BBZZZSTTT
</span>

The Alchemo field... it was gone? No,no,no, your vision was impaired. You must be malfunctioning. You could not bear the idea of tasting hope once more. The rusty iron door to your cell looked even more miserable and flimsier than you were, a glitch in your system. This was the only logical explanation

>Ignore this facade, continue rusting away in silence. It could take another thousand year to taste death though.
>Smash the only barrier between you and freedom.
>Didn’t you have a lock picking function? Try a quieter approach.