Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[107 / 8 / ?]

Kobolt Klan Adoption 18

ID:ZG+sCJm6 No.5962747 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Previous Thread:
https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/2024/5916511/
============================
Recap: You finally arrived at Paracelsus' family, after dealing with an assassin, and it turns out Paracelsus' daddy issues mixed with dragon issues is causing her to have a bit of a breakdown. You're trying to help her through it.
============================

“Paracelsus… We can’t just leave. Your father’s a brash man, clearly quite pig-headed, but he’s still your father, and you’re still his daughter. I know you didn’t see it, but seeing you like this affected him. More than even he expected, if I had to guess.”
Paracelsus hisses in response, her fingers digging into your flesh as she does so.
“Like I should care! It’s been YEARS, and all he wants to know is how I might "help the family"!? AGAIN!? Have you SEEN this thrice-damned country!? Rosaria may be owned by a megalomaniac, but this place is worse in every single way! Oileana is a cesspit and people like my father are the reason for it! This backwards MUD PIT can burn for all I care! At this point!? I’d HAPPILY be the match!”

Adding deed to word, she shoots flames out of her nose, growling as she does it. You hug her tighter.
“You don’t mean that. I know you, Sa- Paracelsus. You didn’t become a doctor on a whim.”
She remains silent… and pushes you away, out of the hug. She’s still crying, though she looks angry, first and foremost.
“And what’s your point!? That because I'm a doctor, I should give him another chance? How does that even make sense!?”
"Not him, but the country. Giving your father another chance is just for your benefit. Look at yourself... This is clearly eating at you, and I suspect it's been eating at you for a while."
You realize something there... though you hope that you are wrong.
"Is the reason you were ever so giddy about marriage because it let you focus on something else? I'm sure it did excite you, but-"
"So what if it was!? Maybe I was scared that my father hadn't changed one bit! Maybe I already knew this is what would happen, that in less than TEN MINUTES he'd be yelling at me, demanding I serve his fat wasted behind! Do you think I don't WANT to love my family!? That I don't want them to be better!? Of course not! But not like THIS! Not with this ridiculous game of cloak and dagger, the eternal sucking up to the king, sending off people like they're tools instead of people! It's... I can't tolerate this any longer! And with how strong we both are, we don't have to."

She looks around for a moment, as if trying to find something of note... There are guards, there are kobolts, and your other friends. The changeling boy is trembling, and keeping very close.
Despite all that, she just moves in close.
"Perhaps, we could take this land. For our own. Make it something better. A utopia."

Oh.
Oh god no.