Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[133 / 32 / 1]

Do Your Best Quest #171

ID:PvOkb+2u No.5971498 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Last time, you innocently baked a cake and shared it with everyone, and for reasons out of your control, you turned into a sleazy manager! Yes, you screwed your secretary, your top talent, and your competition in that order! Doesn’t matter if you thought they enjoyed it, you thought wrong, if not, why are you being visited by the ghost of your former biggest star?! Now it’s time to eat the consequences of your actions in this fever dream. Even Philonune is ready!

“H-Hello, Manager? You’re not busy anymore, right?” The spirit of Debbie floats awkwardly above the bed, she’s slowly floating closer and closer, almost imperceptible to the naked eye, like a bad screensaver that seems frozen after resetting your phone.

“Huh?” Oh no! You only have energy to do random grunts like an NPC outside of cutscenes.

“I-It’s me! Debbie! Y-You don’t seem busy but I don’t want to bother you either way. I-It’s not to say that sleeping isn’t important, it is! And if you’re tired, it’s a must! I-I don’t think I am more important than your sleep either. I’d be really upset if you don’t take care of yourself. Uhm, maybe I should help you doze off to get the point across?” Debbie doesn’t know if she should keep talking or not. “Yeah, that’s it! Johnny, do you want me to sing you a lullaby? Maybe you’re into ocean sounds, <span class="mu-i">ah-phew… ah…phew…</span>” Debbie starts blowing air. “I-It’s almost like I’m whistling like an old teapot, that’s no good. Should I go for a nursery rhyme perhaps? Your ears always perk up when someone starts humming. But I only know 18 of them, I don’t think they’re enough to help a grown man sleep. I got it! A bedtime story! These bad boys can even make a child me fall asleep! Why did I call them bad boys? They’re good boys, they help kids! Should I tell you my personal favorite? Hmm… <span class="mu-i">Decisions</span>.”

Did this ghost forget she was here to warn you about the upcoming spirits? Does she know her role? Your own hallucination wants to make you sleepy, what does that say about you?

<span class="mu-s">What do you do?</span>

>Tuck in bed and wait for Debbie to come to a decision on her own.
>Ask if she died and came to haunt you. You thought she was a nice blueberry…
>Roll over to ignore Debbie.
>Tap the side of your bed and invite spirit Debbie to cuddle.
>Tell her to reprise her role correctly! She’s fucking up the story!
>Write In.