Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[152 / 5 / 1]

SPY x FAMILY QUEST #1: The Great Plan for a New Protector

ID:jF+0IFfi No.5972907 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In a country on the cusp of war there exists two sides. The country of Westalis and Ostania, many people live their lives attempting to keep peace and prevent an all out war from taking the two countries once again.

You are one such person. You've seen the way society was ravaged by war. So you've sworn your life to protect it. The only question is...

How exactly are you protecting it?

> An agent of WISE, Working from the country of Westalis and keeping the peace. (The Same organization as Loid Forger and Fiona Frost)
> A member of The Garden an illustrious and secret assassin Organization, who work for a shadow government to take out traitors(Same organization as Yor Forger)
> A member of the State Security Service an organization dedicated to torturing and interrogating Westalis spies(Same organization as Yuri Briar)
> A Renegade/Mercenary operating on your own morals and beliefs with no true allegiance simply trying to prevent war.
_
Welcome to Spy x Family quest! This is something I decided to run to potentially gauge interest in any sort of Spy x Family quest. If I see there isn't much activity. I'll leave it as a one-shot, if not we can keep it going!