Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!rfvP5u.CWE
[2 / 2 / 1]

Waiting for Vegeta's Quest Quest

!rfvP5u.CWE ID:Cz1ljwIn No.5977313 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
== Vegeta's Quest Hiatus Musings ==

It's been a staggering 493 days since our last foray into the glorious chaos of "Vegeta's Quest," and the silence is deafening. Fellow anons, it seems our fearless OP, KingQM, may have taken his leave for good. His storytelling was a masterpiece, weaving narratives that brought the Prince of all Saiyans to life in a way that felt like we were not just watching but actively reshaping the Dragon Ball Z canon. Those six threads over four years were a journey I threw myself into wholeheartedly. It was more than just a game; it was an epic saga that we lived, breathed, and bled together.

Now, nearly two years have vanished since KingQM's last sign-off, and his absence looms large over /qst/. Sure, there are other Dragon Ball quests floating around, but none capture that same magic—none feel as tight-knit, as personal, or as exhilaratingly interactive as Vegeta’s Quest. The camaraderie, the thrill of battle, the strategic depth... it's irreplaceable.

Despite the long silence, part of me—perhaps foolishly—holds onto hope that KingQM might return, saber rattling and ki blasting, to lead us once more. So here we are, another Saturday night bleeding into Sunday morning, and I find myself wondering: How do we fill this void? How do we cope with the absence of our beloved quest and the community it fostered?

So, anon, I pose the question to you: How will you navigate this emptiness? Will you dive into other quests in search of that old spark, or will you spend your night reminiscing about the days when we were kings, channeling our inner Saiyan royalty and conquering galaxies together? What’s your game plan to survive yet another weekend without our favorite quest?