Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!+y5WcfVcdtt
[147 / 2 / 1]

The Bloody Auction [ONE SHOT]

!!+y5WcfVcdtt ID:4V5tBiQS No.5983220 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Through legitimate or other means, nine vampires from across the globe had acquired the <span class="mu-s"> Sanguine Invitation </span> granting them access to Lord Waughann's mansion and its enigmatic rules where the greatest auction would be held across five days. All would seek the most precious artifact in the entire world:

<span class="mu-s"> <span class="mu-r"> The Primeval Vial of Nakathesep </span> </span>

You were one of those lucky nine vampire, They called you...

>Yeera Ysreth
<span class="mu-i"> One of the few pureblooded descendants of Nakathesep. This child was going to claim what was rightfully hers one way or another. </span>
Wealth: 2 Mil. GP
Pros.: Mastery over Critters. Arcane Knowledge

> Mathew Bloodwell
<span class="mu-i"> The titular Crimson Baron and the proud owner of 5.4 million human cattle. He bought his way here as expected of a man of his calibre. </span>
Wealth: 20 Million GP
Pros.: Filthy rich, Daily interests

>Catirina Olbev
<span class="mu-i"> The Bloody Countess known for her unrivalled beauty and a morbid obsession with immortality. </span>
Wealth: 7 Million GP
Pros: Blood magic, seduction.

> Rekshin O'Shann
<span class="mu-i"> An average craftsman born from a line of famous builders. His family had built the Lord's mansion brick by brick. How convenient </span>
Wealth: 500k GP
Pros.: Home advantage, Fixer

>Desdemona Flitchet
<span class="mu-i"> A shadowy assassin known for her clean kills, a professional who had never left a trace. </span>
Wealth: 3 Million GP
Pros.: Stealthy, outstanding thief

>Lathan Lake
<span class="mu-i"> A self proclaimed thrill seeker who would somehow stumble upon ancient vampire civilizations only to accidently destroy any trace of their existence. </span>
Wealth: 6 Million GP
Pros.: Durable, Lucky Bastard

>Gahronne Bloodjaw
<span class="mu-i"> The undisputed champion of all known major pit fights, killed more men and women in the ring than he could count. </span>
Wealth: None ( As a self imposed challenge)
Pros.: Strength, Unable to feel pain.

>Serosil von Edvuun
<span class="mu-i"> The brilliant mind behind Ferrnol or synthetic blood. She hopes to claim the vial to assist her in her research </span>
Wealth: 1 Million GP
Pros.: Tinker, Bloodtin guards

>Moongulper
<span class="mu-i"> A mysterious man hiding behind a silver mask. </span>
Wealth:??
Pros.: ??

Votes are opened for twelve hours.