Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!/EuR+Zr7OEr
[143 / 7 / 1]

Avatar the New Age: Book One: Bonds (1)

!!/EuR+Zr7OEr ID:s4nLztHD No.5994611 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
<span class="mu-i">Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Seventy years ago, Avatar Aang and his friends heroically ended the Hundred Year War, and transformed the Fire Nation Colonies into the Federation of United Peoples, a society where people from all over the world live and thrive together in peace and harmony. They named the capital of this fifth nation Union City. Avatar Aang accomplished many remarkable things in his life, but sadly, his time in this world came to an end. And like the cycle of the seasons, the cycle of the Avatar began anew.</span>

=====

Welcome to Avatar: The New Age! As the opening and name of the quest imply, this will be taking place in a similar timeframe as Legend of Korra, though Aang died a few years later and a lot of the stupid shit from the comics and Korra won’t be making an appearance. I’m not saying this will be a fixfic, but I am saying that the only good part of this franchise is the original series. A couple of Korra episodes and like 2/5ths of the contents of the novels are okay too, I guess. What I’m saying is, don’t expect rugs, dykes, enbies, or to be able to metagame too hard. Now, without further ado: