Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!1oQZB1czRDh
[274 / 57 / ?]

Drowned Quest Redux 39

!!1oQZB1czRDh ID:68pcOfFW No.5998032 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are Charlotte Fawkins, dashing heroine, detectivess, adventuress, heiress, sorceress, etcetera. Three years ago, you drowned yourself in a quest to find a long-lost family heirloom; nowadays, you're just nobly c̶a̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g solving problems with the help of trusty retainer Gil and MIA snake/father Richard. Inexplicably, many people tend to "dislike" you, though you've never done anything wrong in your life.

Right now, you're wrapping up the final bits of pre-planning before you blow up the sinister company Headspace. In other words, you're speaking to Eloise.

"Charlotte! Always nice to see you." As always, it's impossible to tell whether or not she's joking. How does she do that? "I keep my promises! Got you the info on the Headspace locals. Alleged Headspace locals, anyway, they don't usually make a habit of publicizing the thing. I suspect it's the contracts. Here's all that... let's see here..."

Eloise pulls a folder out from under her cloak and presses it upon you. "I hope it's helpful! What happened to your hand?"

Your hand? You sliced it open so harvest blood for a cultish effigy. "Uhh... accident?"

"Quite an accident, if it hasn't healed yet! I hope it's not too painful. And, oh— hello, Gil. Nice to see you too, of course. Didn't mean to—"

"Hi," Gil says. He is standing behind and a little to the left of you.

"Hi! Have you two had a busy day? I heard there was something going on with Madrigal's new friend— was it Pat? Sounded like you were involved? No need to dish if it's not important, but..."

>[1] Humor Eloise.
>>[A] Tell her you saved Pat from Management, singlehandedly, as expected.
>> Tell her that you think the doctor who re-integrated Ellery's eidolon was a snake.
>>[C] Gauge her reaction to the idea that snakes could run a business. Not that you have hard proof. You just... you don't know.
>>[D] She's a former metaphysicist, right? She'd probably be really interested in the glass-lined box you got from Horse Face. Show her how it works. (Bonus: you can see how it works.)
>>[E] Tell her that you can see strings now.
>>[F] Write-in.

>[2] You've had enough talking today, frankly. Take the info folder back to your tent and take care of whatever last things you need to take care of.

>[3] Write-in.