Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!3pQzFbyys19
[71 / 13 / 1]

Entombed

!!3pQzFbyys19 ID:fu8X8BWb No.5999485 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
<span class="mu-i">Moon in prominence</span>: ~~ 17th day of Rumina's last cycle
<span class="mu-i">Orbital partition</span>: ~~~~~~ exiting Volupta's last squadron
<span class="mu-i">Epoch</span>: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ yuga of Soranos

<span class="mu-i">Location</span>: ~~~~~~~~~~~ celestial body Providentia

~
~
~

<span class="mu-i">start group listing...

... listing...</span>

Status: known foreign life form, <span class="mu-b">PARTICIPANT</span>

<span class="mu-g">Blessings of the Mother</span>: polymath, experienced war veteran, trickster, enduring survivor, self exposure to an array of venom & poisons have made her immune to otherwise deadly quantities, has sympathy for vulnerable children

<span class="mu-r">Sins of the Father</span>: cunning, ruthless, paranoid, cynical, sporadic violent outbursts, memories of past traumatic events can cloud her judgement

<span class="mu-i">Supplementum</span>: carries a pair of occult dice with unknown origin in a pouch around her neck; has a bastard sword, smeared with potent poisonous secretions of a pet salamander; a queer looking snake, another pet, is roaming through her clothes freely; lightly armored

<span class="mu-i">Corpus</span>: three different intricate tattoo patterns cover her chest, stomach and legs. For some reason, the ink work is made in such a way that it allows her to see the drawn depictions in detail only from her point of view; <span class="mu-i">light bodily humors</span>

<span class="mu-i">Phobos</span>: erotophobia; partial agoraphobia regarding feeling trapped, helpless or embarrassed, PTSD

<span class="mu-r"><span class="mu-i">Eros</span></span>: asexual; raped in childhood, now smears salamander poison on her lips and labia daily

<span class="mu-i">Reason to participate</span>: wants to fix her broken psyche

[1/6]