Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!3pQzFbyys19
[37 / 6 / ?]

Rome-chan's Diary Quest

!!3pQzFbyys19 ID:6I601pOy No.6001366 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dear diary,

Today was not that good of a day. It all started with my mom and her botched breakfast. Or her drink of choice, to be precise, as the dates and the wheat pancakes were fine... it was the milk again. She always stores it 'for later use', without telling, and I had to spend my whole day at school with a tummy ache. How can you mess up milk, mom? Again!?!? ... Anyway, I got so mad at her I started calling her Lupa because she doesn't like it <span class="mu-r"><span class="mu-i">(hehehe take that mom :p)</span></span>. She says that was her maiden name before dad kidnapped her to introduce new blood to our settlement... not sure what that was all about but whatever...

Soooo, now school!

The history class went terrible! The teacher wanted everyone attending to give a brief summary of their family history and Etruria, <span class="mu-b"><span class="mu-i">this pompous bitch >:( !!!</span></span>, started to berate me how I didn't have culture of my own and I stole a dress idea from her last week! While it was my turn to speak! Well sorry that I don't have rich parents like yours to fund my degenerate lifestyle and nightly drunken escapades, I can't afford to throw up my food yet (willingly at least... MOM!!!). I am so mad at her enabler too... Samnitia-chat or whatever, she is the new kid on the block but just because she is a sun-beaten tomboy with a fetish for horses she gets to play cool with the popular kids and I don't :(

Initially the P.E. class started great when I noticed that Grecia-kun was staring at my quads!!! It feels so good that my gymnasium gains are finally getting recognition... and from him at that! He is so cute, I want to get married to him asap!!! but then Samnitia-chat started flaunting her riding skills and he didn't look at me for the rest of the session :/ Maybe I need to get some tan too. Grrrrrrrr ... I try to get mad at him but I just can't... he is so cute, sigh... oh, Grecia-kun, one day you will be mine - I swear by Jupiter Capitoline! hihihihihi >:)

Anyway, that's pretty much it my dear diary, catch you on the flip-flop, muah-muah

680 BC, with love and many pilum, you trusted Rome-chan

PS. I'm so exited for the Saturnalia <3

>go spy on Etruria-chan for new dress ideas, you need to be stunning in front of Grecia-kun on the Saturnalian dances

>make sure that you study properly for your classes, you are disciplined after all... and you have a test tomorrow

>sunbathe after school, you can't afford horse riding lessons like Samnitia-chan but at least you can have her tan