Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[83 / 18 / ?]

Do Your Best Quest #172

ID:36jAXcEN No.6009662 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Last time, you did unforgettable things inside a hotel... Like turning Carol into a ball, the ball you’re carrying home. You technically <span class="mu-i">didn’t</span>, the others did, but you’re complicit, a monster who turns a blind eye to people being turned into circular beings of backpack-like proportions. What would anyone who respects you think if they saw you now? Better not to think about it and instead look ahead to what this day has to offer! You’re visiting Carol’s family!

The only downside is that you’re still a little tired. Not that it will affect you in any way. You’ve been told you act somewhat odd when you’re exhausted, but that’s all lies at this point; yesterday, you did a lot of things that you would’ve done even if you were at your best.

You have no idea why you’re talking about this like you aren’t outside. It is a fairly conventional and cozy two story house, with a well-maintained garden and welcoming vibe. The entire neighborhood is like that, everything from stores to transportation is at a walk-able distance, greenery everywhere you look, well maintained public spaces. It’s just a nice part of town, and it has a dinosaur motif for some reason. Maybe a museum is nearby?

“Hey, Carol Ball, we’re here.” You wake up the tired idol. She slept through most of it.

“...What did you call me?” Carol snaps out of her tired state rather quickly due to your comment.

“We’re not having this conversation again.” You refuse to get entangled in a meaningless discussion.

“Sure…” Carol doesn’t care for petty conversations either. “Place me by the door, and ring the bell. Then leave. <span class="mu-i">Bye-bye!</span>”

She wants you out of the equation.

<span class="mu-s">What do you do?</span>

>“After a cup of coffee.” You’ll spend time with her family. That’s why you are here.
>“Let me say hi at least…” Hash it out so Carol doesn’t get that upset.
>“Sure.” Kick the ball, then press the button. You’ll leave if no one pays attention to you.
>Write In.