Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[79 / 9 / 27]

Indiana Jones 2023 Toys - What was the point?

No.10801854 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I’m assuming all the Indy toys are done now and it just has me wondering, what was the point? The Hasbro Adventure Series left a lot to be desired, skipping several key characters and the entirety of Crystal Skull. No Mola Ram or Willie Scott? Really? I’m genuinely surprised they gave us anything from Temple of Doom. It just feels like there’s huge glaring omissions that ruin it for me. Mezco gave us a Raiders Indy and Toht, which is a weird choice since Toht was actually one of the better done figures from the Adventure Series. The Mezco Indy also just doesn’t look that good especially for the price point. The Hot Toys Indy looks good, but only giving us Dial Indy? Really? The only genuinely good toy to come out of it all is the SHF Indiana Jones which is probably my figure of the year, wish they would’ve given us some more characters but I dunno. So what was the point of all this? Was it just to promote the movie? I’m just curious how other Indy fans felt about the toys and if they decided to even collect any of them.