Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 4 / 7]

No.10802054 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Please help me, you're my only hope; if you guys can't help me, nobody can. This is like a combination of toys and a tcg. These are called Breakeys, and they were popular in the early 2000's for a year or two before they were quickly pulled off the shelves since they didn't sell well. They were made by Upper Deck and they called them a "collectible key game" were you would collect and "battle" these keys against each other and they even had a "battle mat" just like yugioh, pokemon, etc. I have always really liked the art design style of the characters they came up with for the first run. I am looking specifically for the poster/checklist that shows all of the monsters they had made for these keys. I've always really liked the designs of a lot of them and I can't find a decent scan of them anywhere. I will post more to show you what I've found so far. I can't do this without your guy's help.

tldr I am looking for a picture of the poster/checklist for the forgotten collectible key game known as Breakey so I can satisfy my autism. Thank you.