Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[72 / 10 / 30]

It is mind-boggling that the same company released these 2 figures.

No.10832397 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Was putting off opening up Guts and wow, y’all were not kidding, this figure is shockingly bad. I’m not someone who’s on here bashing figures—I want this line to succeed, but it seems Bandai does not.

I think if you got a really great angle, have a lot of patience, and then never touch the figure again, you could have a cool pose or picture. But as an action figure to manipulate, articulate, ENJOY? — it’s a nightmare. Any time you move this thing the hands, knife on the belt, the chest piece thing always fall off. The hand’s peg size on mine is flat out wrong. I can get it on the hand and literally watch it slide off in 10 seconds. (The second pic-a super simple pose that all the Figma’s can easily achieve is annoying to get with this guy and I have to use his metal arm to hold the sword)

And that’s not even taking into account that there’s no way to display Dragonslayer on his back OR have him hold it correctly. Not to mention the shoulder joints that are ugly as sin unless you keep Guts’ arms pinned to his sides.

This is such a bust of a figure for a legendary IP and I’m shocked Tamashi / Bandai / anyone and everyone over there felt this was an appropriate release for $100+.