Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 11 / 17]

These toys are my grail. Whats yours?

No.10882802 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
when i was a kid, i had A LOT of these. they were various colors. this was around 2004. they were sold with some candy or chewing gum - i dont remember. now heres the thing, im from a very small city in latvia, and id buy them for cents in my local grocery store, but these toys? they are from argentina and they are a ripoff of "monsters in my pocket" - i found out about this only in 2022 when i desperately tried to find them - and some random anon on a russian board linked me to a blog that had them. i wish i never threw them away, because as time passes nostalgia worsens. you almost cant find these things on the internet, yet when i was a kid, every kid in my neighbourhood had them. i alone had about 50 of them. fuck parents for ever pressuring children into "growing up" and getting rid of toys

https://www.littleweirdos.net/2013/09/monster-in-my-pocket-cromy-club.html

some of them were translucent and others were made out of a softer,stretchier rubber and it was annoying because sand and dirt would stick to the toys.
my favorite one was the hunched caveman-werewolf dude and the skeleton with the shield. hot damn these designs are epic. about 5 figures from this "collection" i never had and some of them (like the ogre with raised arms and spiked belt) you would get em so often that it would be annoying even.

there was such a cool sense of mystery and wonder about how many unique monsters there are? i hope i get the new one next! *opens* damn it again this one i already got 5 of em!

whats your story?