Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[35 / 4 / 6]

/ijg/ - Indiana Jones General: Mock Ups Edition

No.10905820 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So with the Adventure Series being most likely over, Indy fans don’t have a whole lot more to look forward to before the franchise never gets toys again. I saw online a devoted fan created mock ups of future waves Hasbro could’ve given us and compared to what they officially gave us, I think these would’ve sold ten times better. It’s unfortunate, because they really knocked it out of the park with the last crusade wave, all of those were fantastic figures. I think if the figures had been the same quality from the beginning the line would still be going. I know you guys love to spout that it was only ever gonna be 25 figures, but they definitely would’ve continued the line if it sold well so I don’t wanna hear it. I really hope we at least get a lost wave like they did with the 2008 figures for crystal skull.

Anyways, as far as stuff still coming out, I believe we have the:
- Mezco Raiders Indy
- Mezco Toht
- Hot Toys Dial of Destiny Indy

I think that Mezco Indy could take the spot for the best 1/12 Indy, but we’ll have to see. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the SH Figuarts Indy like a lot of other people here are, I think it has the worst likeness between adventure series, Mezco, and the figuarts. I’m hoping Hot Toys will potentially do a Raiders Indy or even flashback Dial if Destiny Indy, I’m not the biggest fan of older Indy.
If I missed anything coming out, let me know.