Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 4 / ?]

Why do 7 inch figures still exist?

No.10923556 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I mean the only two mainstream companies making 1:10 scale/7 inch scale figures is McFarlane and NECA. Storm Collectibles veers between 6 and 7 inch figures. But nearly every other company makes 6 inch figures, which makes for a nice consistent display that you can mix and match with. I don’t care for DC too much (which DC does get some 1/12 lines), so mcfarlane doesn’t bother me as much, but NECA makes a lot of stuff that’s never been made in 1/12 scale that I would love to have. And I do have some NECA stuff, I have the whole Alien 40th line just because I’m such a fan of that movie, but I’ve passed on other stuff just because the scale is so off to all my other stuff. 7 inch figures just seem to be an outdated concept and I think making them 6 inch scale would make a lot more people be willing to buy them. I do like a lot of the storm stuff too, but I’ve only picked up Baki and Yujiro since I’m huge on those, but again would probably buy more if they were proper 6 inch. I just don’t see many people primarily collecting only 7 inch scale, like everyone has some 6 inch scale stuff.