Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[194 / 25 / ?]

Super7 Rumors

No.10933349 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is taken from a Reddit post, so here goes….

>Big Changes Coming to Super7...

>So I've broken news before, here and other places. And let me preface this by saying that no, I'm sorry, I can not name my sources, in order to protect people's livelihoods and incomes.

>But I was the guy who initially revealed the info about Super7 being unable to do vintage designs of the TMNT stuff, just to give myself *some* sort of credential.

>Everything I'm about to say is the gospel, my sources have never been wrong before.

>That said, we've got some interesting stuff coming out of the world of Super7. Namely in the sake of action figure decision making. Remember how Brian got an investment of somewhere in the tune of 37 million? Yeah, well, this is what happens when the people who write the checks aren't happy with the output of their investment.

>Brian Flynn is out as final word on product. He no longer has final say. That means design decisions are no longer his to make.

>You're going to start seeing double jointed TMNT. You are going to start seeing better quality, as evidenced by the newest Simpsons releases. There are a LOT of people whose creative juices were fettered under his control that are beyond excited about the prospects coming up.

>None of this is to disparage Brian. He is great guy, personally. However, all of the bad decisions over the years, the output or lack of overall QC, all him. All his choice and absence of any care, sad to say. Or maybe even hubris, that "No one else is making these licenses, you'll buy them and like it".

>This information is very fresh and new, so details beyond that are light, and I won't have any answers to your questions. I've told you everything I know so far. But I will update as I find out more!

Curious what everyone’s thoughts are and what this could mean going forward for the company.