Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[345 / 106 / ?]

Daibadi/Polynian General: Robutt Lovin'

No.5830741 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Now that Summer WonFes is over we now know how the prototypes for Pinkle and Vania look! Both of which turned out great in my opinion.

Also shown off were the design illustrations for Lucio, the new shotabot in a speedo and Reimu, who seems to be the first in a collaboration series. Who are you most excited for? What are some dream collabs you'd like to see?

There will also be a drought of robutts until November it seems, as no news for new PO's has been given. Except for HLJ buyers like myself, since Mel was pushed to August. So either its nice as we save money for future releases or it sucks because no robutts for a couple of months.

Oh and incase you guys are looking for new joints, you'll need Grey Hobby Base Ball Shape Joints (Part number PPC-Tn11).

Something to note, according to an anon, the joints had a slightly more matte finish than the original joints on his Shamrock. Adding to this, each joint on the figure has a different peg length and a slightly smaller chamfer around the peg that can be fixed with a few minutes and a hobby knife.

Also anon, I hope it's okay that I used your photo. It just felt right.

Release Schedule:

August:
>Mel Karon (HLJ Buyers)

September-October:
>None

November:
>Emil
>Yume (Re-issue/Fixed Version)

Polynians Released:
>Clover (Original Color)
>Shamrock (Original Color)
>Yume (Original w/Panel Lining)