Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / ?]

G. I. Joe 2020 toy line info

No.7746030 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My source is from Hasbro, I leaked the ghostbusters license deal back in july here and now I'll leak this:
As many of you already know, G. I. JOE is coming back next year with a new movie(Snake Eyes) and toy line but there is a new kids toy line and cartoon too coming next year. The show is made by Boulder Media and the designs used are the "evergreen" designs for G. I. JOE that first showed up in the new game called War on Cobra or so. The designs look quite different though. Anyway, the toy line consists of big 4" figures done in the style of the new Star Wars 5" toys.They also have vehicles which you can find in the game. Cobra will have a new origin story. There are also electronic toys. But Collectors should not fear, because they are getting their own generations line called G. I. JOE:Legacy Collection. It's a line of 4" figures(not 3" anymore, 4" is the new definitive scale for now on Joes) based on the old A Real American Hero toy line with high articulated remakes and vehicles. The new toy line will release in the summer of 2020 with a small toy line for the Snake Eyes spin off. The cartoon will release before the movie to prepared you for it. Have a nice day, expect some announcements at NYCC in October.