Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[124 / 73 / ?]

Battle against the Icon of Sin Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

No.8609495 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Recap from the last thread: >>8586172

Attention /toy/, The Icon of Sin have appeared on this board, now you have to choose from your figure collection the Hero that will bring down this monstrosity, before the board is Doomed!
The Longer the Icon of Sin is on the board, the Stronger he will Become.

From the last thread many heroes have risen and fallen trying to bring down the Icon, some heroes have been able to damage the Icon but the monstrosity was able to keep 2 points of his health and had a chance to heal itselt to 8 points of health from the last thread to this one, but now he has spawned a lesser Sinful One that are now a sub-boss with 10 points of health.

>Difficulty modes:

>I’m Too Young to Die mode:
You can choose up to 5 figures to form a squad to defeat the boss, Anything goes regarding what power/abilities the characters have, being OP/Magical/etec or not (Superman/Goku/OP magical beings are ok)
>Hurt Me Plenty mode:
You can choose up to 3 figures for the squad, power/abilities are restricted to be more 'down to earth' (Magical OP characters or any OP power/habilities aren't allowed) any conventional fire weapon are ok (even tactical nukes, if the character have those abilities in their disposal)
>Ultra Violence mode:
You can choose 1 figure, but only conventional fire weapons are allowed.
>Nightmare mode:
You can choose 1 figure, but only melee attacks (fist or weapons) are allowed, no large range abilities/powers/magical stuff allowed.

>How the Icon and his spawn will be defeated?
Only posts that ends in doubles will make damage to the Icon, if your post end in trips it will make double damage, quads makes critical damage (double amount than trips), quins will gore kill the Icon
You need to state to who are you aiming for in your post to the damage to apply (ex: I going for the sub-boss, etc)

Choose your Hero(es) to rip and tear until is done.