Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 4 / ?]

New The Phantom Creeps Figure Now Available

No.9279634 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There is a new figure of the Robot from The Phantom Creeps available for purchase through
>https://endlesstoys.wixsite.com/my-site

I understand there are few things worse than shills, aside from maybe the jannies on this board, but we really want to get the word out.

My friend and I love classic horror and sci-fi films; however, we noticed there is a serious lack of classic monster toys on the market. Yes, the Universal Monsters get released every so often, but we’re referring to all those unsung heroes of the B-movie era, the stuff classic garage kits and drive-ins were made of.

In light of this, we took it upon ourselves to rectify this injustice. Our Robot is from the 1939 serial The Phantom Creeps, and is made of solid resin. It stands at about 7.5 inches tall, features 6 points of articulation, and comes fully painted and sealed in an acrylic base to help protect from chipping and scratches.

Please bear in mind this is a very small, up and coming Third Party production. Everything is being handmade and painted by us, and thus any items you receive may vary slightly from the product picture and between other samples.

If you like what you see and are interested in either buying one, or supporting us, please consider visiting our website. I will be here to monitor the thread and answer any questions you all might have.

>TLDR
New indie toy available and we’re self-shilling because we want to make more toys, but without recouping the production costs for the first toy we can’t.