Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[148 / 58 / ?]

No.9349326 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
THE GREAT LEGO HALLOWEEN GIVEAWAY CONTEST

starts right now!

You have from now until Saturday, October 30 to enter this contest. The theme of this contest is "Creepy Castle". This encompasses a wide variety of Lego themes, ranging from Classic Castle to Vikings, Harry Potter, Nexo Knights (Nexo Knights is a Castle line; deal with it), minidoll lines such as Elves or specific Disney Princess sets, and other concepts such as a historical castle tour in a Lego City or castle-themed builds that are not minifig scale.

To enter, make a moc befitting the theme and post it in this thread along with a timestamp and email address. This contest is open to everyone in the world, and prizes will be shipped to you at my expense no matter where in the world you reside.

Prizes will be given for first-, second-, and third-placed entrants. Judging will be conducted solely by me, with the winners being the ones that I like the best. Bonus points will be awarded due to other considerations such as humorous backstories, exceptionally well-staged or well-photographed submissions, and other factors that I will consider as they arise. Use of non-Lego elements is allowed, although excessive or gratuitous use of said elements will incur a penalty.

Frequently asked questions:
>I don't live in the USA. Can I still participate?
No.

And now, on to the prizes!