Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / ?]

mini rant of a newfag

No.103266 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
heeeeeyyyy /vip/, /biz/tard here, got banned posting an "off-topic" reply on an "off-topic" thread, nice logic you fuckin jannies
either way, made some money, bought a pass with crypto, struggling to make it this bullrun currently but all good, feel free to ask shit if you like
just have a small story to share, maybe the chick i'm talking about will know who she is
i never used 4chan, i only knew of it, also kekd at the "4chan hacker", some /pol/ related videos & internet historian memes, good shit
but like i said, generally never used this, only joined in these last months because i needed /biz/ to have an edge over the crypto market, most of the board is garbage, but weaponised autism is no joke
but soon after i lurked and posted here and there, i finally saw it, the "kek", "top kek", shit actually gave me flashbacks
this bitch i knew irl used to say these words, "top kek", i asked her what does it mean? its just like "lol or lul", well why dont you use those? she said it just sounds more fun kek
only years later now i'm realizing this chick was a 4channer, fucking hell, this seriously explains a lot
this bitch has some serious depression issues, low-esteem kind of issues, which really fits the board's "tits with timestamp or gtfo" mentality
i get why, but im guessing as a woman you need to swallow the red pill to browse this place, this bitch obviously didnt