Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!QM7QUiZ0ro
[9 / 1 / ?]

Motivation, Accomplishment, Life Energy, The Future

!QM7QUiZ0ro No.111816 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In this thread I would like to document my ambitions and accomplishments. I would like to hold myself accountable for the goals I set for myself and work hard to reach them. I want to be representative for a new generation of young men who decide their own fate and bend the world to their will. I invite everyone to contribute and make a better person out of yourself. To set the right mood I would like to share a piece of text that resonated very much with me that we can use a fuel for our ambition and as our motto:

I am strong and powerful. I am the strongest man in the universe. I have all the strength I need inside of me, right now. I destroy anything that gets in my way. I stand up for myself and the ones I love. I am the master of my mind. I am a winner and I believe in myself. I rule over my actions and my thoughts at all times. I am a King in this universe. I conquer all that stands in my way. I always embody excellence. I am proud of myself and the man I am. I have a powerful confidence within me. I am magnificent. I am always getting better. I am a master of life.
I am the chosen one.
Everything I do is a success. I am a hero. I always win. I am infinite glory. I conquer my inner demons. I am in control of my thoughts and actions. My true nature is uttermost excellence. I am limitless in my actions. I walk the streets with confidence and power. Others look at me for strength of character. I am confident, strong and powerful. I am worthy of success. I am disciplined in all that I do. I value myself to the highest degree. Self-confidence is what I thrive on. I write my own story. I am motivated beyond belief. I am capable of anything I set my mind to.
I am unstoppable.