Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / 1]

No.119805 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am a member of a support group that helps disabled persons. I have made friends with a bunch of couples in the group, who are all really great people. Some of these couples have wanted to have children, but have been unable to conceive. This is because these men are disabled and impotent. Without getting into the details, I have been able to help four couples conceive children, but with the fifth couple (lets call them Anna and James) there has been an issue.
I have been visiting Anna five days a week, twice daily (even taking time off of work) during her fertile cycle to help her get pregnant. This has been going on for ten months.
While having a dinner party at Anna’s house, I became aware that she was on birth control (I was asked to take out the trash, bag ripped open and I saw a prescription box with her name on it). I confronted her about this and she essentially gave me a, “well, you seem to like it” response.
I was absolutely mortified – I have been trying to help her conceive a child for ten months and it turns out she was just using me for sex. I confronted James about this and he essentially said, “Anna has ‘needs’ that I can’t fulfill” and I should be grateful for the position I am in. I kinda blew up at the both of them and told them I would not be a party to this any more.
Now, neither of them are talking to me and it seems that that some rumor/word has gotten out to other members of the support group and everyone is giving me somewhat of a cold shoulder. I have asked my friends about this and everyone I talk to says that I should be happy to be a ‘stud’ (I dont see it this way at all).
Am I an asshole for for telling them I wouldn't be their free gigolo anymore?