Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!SgYct80mZ43
[10 / 3 / 1]

Distributed Imageboard

!!SgYct80mZ43 No.119907 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As a newly minted VIPPER I feel the need to post my first VIP thread to discuss a very important topic:
4chan's impending destruction by the libs and trans community. I apologize if I come off as a faggot for my long winded reddit style posting,
but long style format pamphlets have long been the medium for brilliant minds to communicate intelligent ideas.

And so, *ting ting* I ask for your attention ladies and gentlefrens.

As you well know, 4chan has for over 2 decades been a unique bastion of the semi-unfiltered mind of the american male.
Purile, brilliant, half negro and half Judaized, chaotic and ironic, the american muttburger is a genuinely valuable gem.
The product of his oozing, in addition to high quality semen, includes various extracts of glowie-destroying meme energy.

Let us be clear: So far, 4chan represents a truly authentic Ekklesiasterion of the western mind, sponsored by the internet.
The fact that it is free, open, and mostly unmoderated(except to maintain on-topic discussion and prune genuine garbage),
has allowed it to sponsor many debates where each participant contributes in an atomic way their personal fruit of mind(or heart).

From intelligence operations to political campaigns and more, 4chan's vast reach(and especially /pol/) has literally engaged tens of millions
of Americans, mostly educated males between the ages of 16 and 55, now present in all branches of government and countless institutions.

It would not be untrue to claim that 4chan users influenced the election odds of Donald Trump.

4chan's benefits to the users also include acting as a mostly unfiltered thought window,
allowing us to measure the true Overton window that we mediate to outsiders while informing our opinions more correctly.
In other words, 4chan allows the individual to be based and have an outlet for based behavior even as we integrate in our lives.

It is an indispensable tool of social intercourse for the typical 21st century male- And it is endangered.