Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

The Rational Male

No.122859 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As an alpha male black man in his mid-sixties, The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi has been a practical guide in my relationship with my younger, white wife. It has taught me the importance of maintaining a strong sense of self and being confident in my desires and boundaries, allowing me to establish a powerful presence in our relationship. This, in turn, has kept the attraction and desire between us alive.

One of the most valuable lessons I learned from the book is understanding female hypergamy, which is the innate desire for women to seek out the highest-value mate. Armed with this knowledge, I have cultivated strength, confidence, and ambition, enhancing my attractiveness and appeal to women, including my wife.

Moreover, The Rational Male introduced me to the concept of female solipsism, which has helped me approach conflicts or disagreements with greater empathy and patience. I now recognize that our perspectives may differ due to our inherent differences in perception, but that won't stop me from asserting my own needs and desires while fostering mutual respect and understanding with my partner.

Additionally, the book emphasizes the importance of setting healthy boundaries in relationships and maintaining a solid frame. By doing so, I can lead confidently and ensure that our relationship remains balanced and fulfilling.

Finally, The Rational Male stresses the importance of self-improvement and striving for excellence in all areas of life. This mindset has helped me maintain a successful and fulfilling life, attracting and keeping my wonderful wife.

Overall, The Rational Male has given me a greater understanding of women's psychology and behavior, enabling me to approach relationships with greater awareness and effectiveness. I highly recommend it to any man looking to build healthier, more satisfying connections with women based on a foundation of understanding and respect.