Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 3 / ?]

Time Capsule thread

No.124064 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My 3 passes expire in a few days, finally. I bought them at a low point in life, you have to be at a really low point in life when you're paying to post on this site of all places. I wasn't sure I was going to live to see them expire but I promised to myself that if I did, I'd quit this damn site at least for a while. That time has come, it's nothing personal against you guys or even the jannies that oppress me. I just need some time away especially with yet another US election coming up. It's going to be absolute hell in here for the next year or so, I know that for sure.

I'd suggest you all run away with me but I know most of you won't. If you do stay, I just have a favor to ask. Try to keep this thread alive for as long as you can. Use it for whatever, doesn't matter. I just think it'd be sweet to see it still up whenever I come back as a reminder of the old times. If it's not, I can at least view the archive and see the slow, painful descent into cancer that will occur over the next few years.