Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 3 / ?]

PASS = BAN

No.126624 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>have a pass since 2016
>getting banned for absolutely random shit
>posts that clearly don't break the rules and would never have triggered bans for most users
>mods on IRC are justifying my bans on the fact that I have 80+ bans in my record
>despite the fact these 80+ bans were accrued over 8 years
>and most of the later bans happened because "lol you already have a bunch of bans in your history so you should have been more careful"

Okay what the fuck? Can we talk about this?

The pass keeps your 4chan history in sync. It makes bans pile up. Eventually mods will start having less tolerance with you, and this will lead to even more bans (which only reinforces their bias against you)

In my opinion this system AT THE VERY LEAST discourages people from renewing passes. But honestly it makes me feel like not having a pass at all.

A pass's ban history should either reset periodically or only show the past year's worth of bans (with more being discoverable by a website admin so they have a fallback if in-depth investigation is needed)

I don't have any hopes of changing the system but I just wanted to vent my frustrations since it's the 2nd time this year I'm unfairly banned for bullshit on the grounds of a long ban history and I don't know what the fuck I can do other than just nor renewing my pass.