Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 19 / ?]

No.16354631 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Fakemon thread?

Post your Pokemon designs, whether its for fun, or for something like PokeAus or such. Discuss design philosophy, critique other people's fakemons and try to improve on your own, whether in concept, art, or balance.

CHALLENGE: Try to do a kind of fakemon you haven't done before, or have difficulty with, whether that be drawing some kind of body style that isn't easy for you, building a 'mon for a different game role or power-level, or even just concepting a 'mon of a type you don't normally use or like.
Ex: I've been trying to concept fire-type fakemons that aren't just masses of fire/magma/heat or whatever, and aren't fire spirits (part-ghost), pyrokinetic (part-psychic) or "inner flame warriors" (part fighting) recently.

I've tried to draw seriously for the first time today, since high school, close to half a decade ago. It's also probably about the 2nd drawing of my own that I've put on the internet, ever. I didn't put it as the OP because I figure the first post should be... flashier.