Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[309 / 31 / ?]

GTS Jewing General #11: Murder Mystery Edition

No.17374038 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Jewing | Trading | Raging | Autism | Scamming | Raging | Jewing | Autism
You know the drill: Upload normal regular ditto Claim it's 5-6 IV, ask for a Legendary and wait for some Schmuck to bite.

Also works with Bank starters

Be sure to read the FAQ!

>How do I do this?
You can start by dropping off a Safari Ditto for a Xerneas/Yveltal and chain up from there. If you’re ballsy enough, you can try your luck with something higher. Also, Bank starters seem to work greatly as well. Some examples of this
Egg Move Shitto>XY*>Birds>Beasts
Do some research and see what works best for you!
Also, take a look at this!:
http://imgur.com/1jxMg9A

>After 50 years, no one bit on my Ditto. Why is this not working for me
While you’re up, make sure you check on the GTS every half hour, and take off the pokemon and put it back after every hour if the fish aren’t biting.

>But I don’t have a Ditto Safari Jewanon ;-;
You can try your luck in the millions of friend safaris. Alternatively, you should ask your fellow brothers in these threads, since there are a few heroes here that have them that are willing to help… Alternatively, you can try your hand with Bank starters. Some popular ones are Chimchar, Piplup, and “Contrary” Snivy.
Also, you can use the Pokeradar to chain some ditto as well since around a chain of 60, 3 of the IVs are Guaranteed to be perfect.

>But I feel bad. Will this Scammer’s Remorse go away?
Maybe. But seriously, like everything, it’s always the hardest the first time. If you still feel guilty, try using bank starter leftovers.

*XY is Xerneas/Yveltal

(threadmakers update these as time goes on)