Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 14 / ?]

What's your Spirit Pokémon?

No.20585287 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Totally serious here /vp/!
I'm curious about what your spirit Pokémon must be, and why you think your choice fits you personality wise.

This is different from a regular Pokémon bro thread, because I'm asking you to find a Pokémon that acts like you.
For better or worse; you don't even need to pick one that you'd use in a team or anything.
This Pokémon symbolizes either the way you are now, or what you hope to be, or even one that you fear you'll descend into.

For me, I pick Slowpoke / Slowking.
As for why, I feel like I'm rather slow to the uptake when I talk to people, late on getting jokes, the kind of person who takes offense to a comment made an hour ago.
The same time, I'm relaxed, easy going, and I feel like the shellder that is firmly clamped on Slowking's head is the equivalent of meds that I use to keep myself feeling normal.
It's a foreign thing that keeps Slowking smart and more focused, but if it gets knocked off of it's head, he'll regress back to his Slowpoke ways.

I thought this would be an interesting thread, but here's to seeing how it works out.