Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[39 / 11 / ?]

No.21491646 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
http://strawpoll.me/2789660/

>But G.oodra is a girl! She can't be m.ale.

Nobody portrays her as a m.ale, so that means "m.ale" ones never existed and will never exist at all. /vp/ is secretly in denial about it solely to spite me somehow but we all know that they're only in it for the lulz and that they secretly love G.oodra as a fe.m.ale and exclude the shitfag "m.ale" from existence much like I do. We'll call her a "she" a "her" and whatnot like everyone else. Unlike them, at least I'm openly admitting it. /vp/ is just in too much denial.

It's not working. Give up, /vp/. You and I are alike. We both prefer fe.m.ale ones over the partially existent, g.ender confused "m.ale" ones.

/vp/ agrees with what I say fully, but they're too scared to admit it because "m-muh irony anger goofag xDD". As for /v/, they don't seem to be in denial unlike /vp/. They're openly admitting that "m.ale" G.oodra are shit. Pretty much all the votes voting for decision one are just "lay irony xdd git a buzz vote 1 2u ANGER GOOFAG :DDD epin" so they don't affect me at all.

Seriously, quit it. It doesn't have much of an effect as I know you all use a fe.m.ale one just like I do and everyone else. I know you all exclude "male" ones from existence again much like I do and everyone else on the fucking internet. Just admit that "m.ale" G.oodra will never be liked no matter what if you want me to leave sooner.