Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 8 / ?]

Sun and Moon leaks!

No.27198238 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello gentlemen, I've got all the dirt you want on Pokemon Sun and Moon! My English is pretty good, by the way.

There are a net 50 new Pokemon! "NET 50?" I hear you say. "What the hell does that mean?!" Well, Gamefreak is retiring some of the less-popular Pokemon like Farfetch'd and hoping that nobody notices.

Most of the unrevealed new Pokemon are a jumbled assortment of cats, dogs, bears, and maybe another lizard or two.

There are 20 new Megas and none of them are Mega Flygon. In fact, due to an irreparable glitch, Flygon cannot even participate in battles involving at least one Mega in any way.

You can only use Synchro attacks three times a day. If you alter your 3DS's internal clock, Synchro glitches out and resets to zero uses.

Rowlet evolves into a pretty chubby owl with moss around its neck and loses its Flying type. Litten evolves into a bipedal Fire / Fighting type with six fingers on each hand. Popplio evolves into a mermaid and automatically has its gender changed to female upon reaching its final evolution.

More in the next post!