Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 6 / ?]

August 1st Reveal

No.27378806 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The information to be announced on August 1 will be the reveal of the 1st stage starter evolutions.

Rowlet will evolve into Hawcowl.

Hawcowl sports a green hood, tied at the bottom where Rowlet's bow tie was previously. Hawcowl gains elongated talons and meaner looking eyes. Becomes more owl/hawk shaped overall.

Litten evolves into Whiskulk.

Whiskulk remains quadrepedal. Whiskulk gains the dark typing. Whiskulk has a small mane/mohawk on his neck that has red tints. Whiskulk's whisker give off a bit of smoke on the ends. And overall is a bigger, longer, sleeker version of Litten.

Popplio will evolve into Pinnipop. Pinnipop gains the fighting type. Pinnipop is extremely acrobatic. When on land it balances on it's two front flippers. It's ears become longer and gain two balls the end and resemble a jesters cap. Pinnipop's neck frill gains small bubbles on the ends. Also gains a red, vest like coloration on it's chest area.

I'll include some crude sketch ups of their general designs, but just a heads up I am not an artist, the real designs will look much better.

EDIT: I just finished drawing them from memory and they look like trash. But hey, you get the general idea.

Believe me if you want, only time will prove my validity.