Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[147 / 22 / ?]

(LEAKS) I beta-tested Pokemon Sun some months ago.

No.27976413 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello guys, i am a professional beta-tester and Nintendo-Spain contacted with me to try the beta of the game in Various european languages (Because i can speak Italian/French/Spanish/English, i can prove it), my objective was checking the translation was right.
I've never been a huge pokemon fan, but i played diamond and pearl quite a lot when i was young, but now im a fan of ORAS (i love competitive), so i accepted to do this job.
I contact 4chan because GameFreak (The devoloper of Pokemon to Nintendo) has an special disrespect for its community. I heard Nintento muted VCG twitch chat literally because of 4chan toxicity, where mostly kids spam memes bornt in this site which use to be very offensive or inmature.

I always knew about the toxicity of this place, but i thought it was just /b/ and that shit. Checking a few posts in /vp/ i confirm that childish toxicty in this site....

Whatever, i know absolutely all about the game and i can answer polite questions, because i know GameFreak tends to keep too much things in secret.

At first i confirm a few things:
>Leaks of the tiger brawler and mermaid are completely real, i dont know if its confirmed yet, but it is. Their 3d models have more details, specially in the tiger.
>The most competitive worth starter is by far Rowlet, which name is Arrowl. It gets Gale Wings as hidden ability.
>The totems of each island are
>Most cat pokemon get a new hidden ability called prowl (Alolan Persian, Helltigre, Purugly...) It works like this: Pokemon starts to prowl at the first turn and if it attacks after being attacked its first attack is 100% critic, it looks pretty similar as fake out (Attack which all cat pokemon can learn).