Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 12 / ?]

New leaks!

No.28013508 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi! I'm a member of the music team of the game, i'm here to share with you some new leaks ^^
this is all i could do :P

Here we go.

>There will be Alolan Spearow (Dark/Flying), Alolan Gyarados (Fire/Fairy) Alolan Pinsir (Fighting/Ghost), Alolan Crobat (Poison/Fairy) and Alolan Dragonite (Dragonite/Electric).

>Morelull's evo will be a giant porcine mushrooms Grass/Fairy and will know a new move about mushrooms that will freeze the enemy with 100% accuracy. The abilities remain the same.

>Team Skull's real leader is Kukui, and his plan is to awake Solgaleo/Lunala to absorb their Z-move and become godlike.

>There will be a new Ghost/Dark Pokémon known as Childemon, without evolutions. The ability will be wonder guard (yep, it's the wondertomb we all wanted before gen 6)

>The "rugby monkey" (it's not really a monkey, but i'm not going to tell you what exactly is) will be Normal/Poison.

>The elite four of this game will be the 4 kahuna like hala, while the champion will be Lillie.

>There aren't new mega evolutions.

>The Hyper Training will change also the nature and the ability (yep, the hidden too, but requires a platinum cork, sadly) along with the IVs.

>Pyukumuku evolves while levelling up in the sea routes (only at day).

>You will be actually able to travel in time (similiar to ranger 3, there will be subquests too!)

>There will be A LOT of remixes of old themes.

>Hau will die at a certain point of the game (team skull's fault...)

That' all! I know this isn't much, sorry for that! ^^'