Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[39 / 10 / ?]

September 1st Sun Moon Info

No.28038733 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am going to make this quick, but I have info from a reliable source who has been working on a new video that is going to be uploaded on the Pokemon Channel on September 1st.

The video will show 3 new Pokemon and 3 Alolan forms, as well as go into detail about Rockruffs "secret", which is it's special evolution.

Rockruff DOES evolve based on your starter, but will pick up a typing that is opposite of theirs (say you choose Litten, therefore it's evo typing is Rock/Water) so not a total rip off of Eevee. Two of the evos are quadrupedal (grass, water), one is bipedal (fire).

The other two Pokemon is a toy Matryoshka called Matryo (psychic/fairy), and the Rugby Monkey called Gorugby (honestly I questioned him about this name because it sounds awkward but he assured me it was real) who is ground/fighting

According to the info given to me, Matryo has an ability called "triplicate" where it will release the other 2 toys inside it but only during triple battles. It remains in its solo form during one-on-ones. The ability activates when the other two Pokemon fighting alongside it in a triple battle faint, therefore filling the empty spots. (Works as a last resort if all of your Pokemon faint during battle)

Gorugby has the ability "false start" where it will automatically attack first. This ability does not work for special attacks however.

The 3 Alolan forms are Gengar (ghost/fairy), Mankey/Primeape (dark) and Doduo/Dodrio (Ice/Rock).

The video also shows off a couple other totem Pokemon, Mudsdale is one (it also hints at totem Pokemon only being mono-type).

This is all I got. I did see what the new Pokemon looked like and can draw them to the best of my abilities. I'll be back later though I'm heading off to see a movie.