Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 3 / ?]

No.28604483 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let's have a talk about this board's moderation. Or maybe not. After all, this isn't related to Pokemon, so this thread is probably going to get deleted, and I'll get banned again.

Oh yeah, I got a one day ban. There was a hunger games thread that (predictably) got deleted, and I had the crime of making a continuation thread in /trash/, and linked it here for anyone interested. I first got a 15 minute tempban, and then 30 minutes or so after that ended, a one day ban.

I understand the "must be related to pokemon rule", but really? This thread was literally hurting nobody, and it was probably on page 10 by the time I got banned. Meanwhile Smogonspammers and "leakers" can clog up the board with little to no consequences.

This begs the question of why /thrash/ even exists. What's the point of having a board for off topic threads if you can't even let people know about the threads that got moved here?

I don't think that enforcing the "must be related to pokemon rule" should stop, but perhaps mods and janitors should be a little more considerate of what should and shouldn't be banned.

Thoughts?