Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[228 / 45 / ?]

Leaks!

No.28606210 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You know how this goes. I have a bit of info I'm willing to share, and I will be answering questions for a bit before I take my leave. Along with Pic Related I will draw a few more Pokemon. Here goes.

Cutiefly evolves into Botherbee (the one shown in the trailers with the scarf) at level 29. It retains the same typing/ability.

The middle stages for the starters are named Hootaburl, Tinger, and Popreen.

Day/Night evos are indeed real, and are indeed exclusive to each version. So to get the day time Starter you have to evolve it in the day in Sun, and vice versa for Moon.

Hootaburl evolves into Arquilledes Day during the day(the leaked starter) and is Grass/Flying while Arquilledes Night loses the flying type for Psychic. It's eyes are gigantic and a piercing yellow, and it loses the bowtie for a long beard. Its wings become robelike as well, the hood elongates a bit into a Merlinesque hat.

Tinger evolves into either the already leaked Tigsabition (Fire/Dark) during the Night time or into the fire fighting Tigsabition during the Day. The Red becomes Gold on its body, and the Pokémon takes on a much less sinister appearance in favor of a more heroic one. It's the "clean" fighter out of the two, it's claws aren't bared, the hair around it's face is trimmed neatly, and instead of a championship belt on its waist it has two over its shoulders that it uses to fire attacks out of.

Popreen evolves into the already leaked Odysserene Day which is Water/Fairy. During the night it becomes Water/Poison and takes on the appearance of what looks like a Pirate and a sailor. The light blue crest on its head becomes a large pinkish/purple pirate hat like protrusion, one of the starfish covers its eyes, and the long hair becomes knotted into dreadlocks with pearls on the ends and a pirate beard. It fires giant toxic bubbles like cannonballs out of its tail. As proof of my legitimacy I have drawn and colored it in to the best of my ability.

Ask away!!