Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 4 / ?]

Pokemon Sun & Moon Demo Info

No.28862301 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I work as a manager/assistant executive of EB games (gamestop) stores here in Sydney, Australia. I have played the Pokemon Sun & Moon Demo hands on and I’m aware of what is going to be shown in the October 4 Trailer Announcement and what is available in the demo.

First of all, four new Alolan forms are going to be shown, Ponyta (Fire/Electric) (doesn’t show Rapidash, but the typing remains the same),

Nidoking & Nidoqueen (Nidoking Poison/Dragon) (Nidoqueen Poison/Fairy). The earlier Nido’s do not have Alola forms

New Z-Moves will be shown and the Ghost Type Z-Move will be revealed as “Phantom Quarrel”

Starter Middle Evolutions are to be finally revealed, Grass/Flying, Fire/Dark, Water/Fairy.

Jangmo-o middle evolution is Dragon/ FIGHTING, sorry to all those Dialga fans

Finally, Ultra Beasts will be confirmed obtainable, albeit not ‘capturable’ basically they are pokemon however they are in their own seperate bracket like legendary and mythical pokemon as such. They can be registered to the pokedex and you obtain them by first defeating them in your first encounter, however, you cannot begin using them until post game

Onto the demo, it will be released October 12th and it allows you to explore the majority of melemele island. You obtain a starter which is at level 15, and you have the opportunity to evolve it into its middle evo at level 18, the level cap is 25. You complete the first trial and defeat either Gumshoes or Alolan Raticate, when you travel back to your home Tapu Koko appears with Hala and begins fighting either UB02 Beauty or Absorption, this is where the demo finishes.