Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[151 / 34 / ?]

No.30744906 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Guys, please help me.

Before I found this board, I had a mostly normal sex drive. I was a bit of a furry, but it was mostly entry level Pokes, like Lopunny and Gardevoir. But ever since SM came out, and I started to browse here more, my cravings got worse and worse.

Look at this pic. This pic has turned me on more than any Lopunny art ever has. I want to fuck this dog. I want to marry this dog. I want to get cucked by this dog by another dog, just so we can raise little puppies together. I'm so in love with Vaporeon, I might have a heart attack just typing this shit out. My waifu. Is a FUCKING. DOG.

But that's just my waifu. I've lusted after way worse shit than that. I've fapped to Blaziken, Cherrim, Ribombee, Mega Mawile, Flaaffy, every other Eeveelution, you name it. I used to think Mienshao was masculine. Now I need to think that it's a girl, because I want to fuck her brains out. I used to laugh at Verlisify; now, I still laugh at him, but I get his fetish: Pokemon are goddamn sexy.

First necrophilia, now this. How the fuck did I end up this way? Is Pokephilia contagious or something? How do I suppress the symptoms?