Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 8 / ?]

No.30881629 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey all,

A bit of a pity story, my 3ds was stolen from me. It was a major bummer because I had my sun cartridge in it. I had just finished completing the alolan pokedex, had just hatched a shiny marill, and was working on getting a shiny minior.

I knew that I wasn't getting my game back so I bought a new Sun cartridge and am using my old 3ds.

I'm really desparate to get one of my minior back. I had done three giveaways in the past on /vp/. They are red minior in premier balls OT: Swoop with at least 5 IVs and adamant nature

If anyone has one of my babies could I please have it back? Or at least have an egg of it? It took me forever to get a red version in a premier ball.

I had also done marill giveaways in the past, they are also in premier balls, had the egg moves belly drum and aqua jet, adamant nature with the ability huge power

If anyone ever received one of them I'd really appreciate the help getting at least one of each back.

Oh and if anyone has an extra adamant 6iv'd MM ditto they'd be willing to part with, I'd be eternally grateful.