Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[56 / 6 / ?]

No.31102649 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
1. Cutscenes.

Holy fuck i'm playing a game not watching a movie. Fucking stop punishing me. Know how many cutscenes generation 1/2/3 had? Not that fucking many. Every generation it gets worse.

2. Daily Events.

I DON'T WANT TO PLAY POKEMON EVERY FUCKING DAY. I want to grind, I want to get my accomplishments, I want to catch the ones I like, and I want to be done with it. They took out the daily cafe battles from X and Y and replaced it with a once a day buffet battle. Fuck you. Pokepelago? Fuck you. Festival plaza? Fuck you. Don't string me along for daily rewards, it's a video game not a fucking opioid. I have other better games to play. If I wanted to play for 30 minutes every day i'd be playing Animal Crossing like some loser fag.

3. Difficulty.

I basically walked through the game until the elite four when suddenly HERE YOU GO. 5 TEAMS OF 6 POKEMON THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD. I know you spent 90% of the game beating trainers with single pokemon, you should be prepared for a real battle now. Good luck! It wasn't fucking gradual, it wasn't fun, it was easymode to normalmode with no brakes in between. When the fuck will they add a New Game + mode or difficulty scales? Fucking hell.

4. Story.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE STORY. I NEVER HAVE. I play pokemon to catch the cute critters, kick the shit out of my opponents, and play minihitler to breed the shiny 5 iv perfect natured genetic arian pokerace gods. There doesn't need to be a story. Throw in a team of pokemon stealing gangsters, a regional challenge of gyms or trials or whatever, and top it off with a rival and elite four. Thats the formula. Story doesn't mean shit to anyone.

5. How every generation since Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald seems like a step back.

I'll even admit D/P/Pt was somewhat decent. And HG/SS was absolutely the peak of the franchise. But every single game since then has been worse. Also one more time: FUCK DAILY EVENTS.