Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 4 / ?]

Calling it

No.31373024 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Calling it now,
Arceus is an ultra beast. He's a god in the normal Pokemon world, but in Ultra Space he just like any other Pokemon; nothing special.
Unown, are also from Ultra Space, I read a theory of Reddit not too long ago about links in the third Pokemon movie and how there is heavy and very convenient foreshadowing to the 7th generation. I think that arceus and the unown go hand in hand and the unown were used to help fabricate the current pokemon world, possibly along with the creation trio.
There has to be a reason they introduced Type:Null and made him so closely related to Arceus. Sun and Moon tell of research that's been done in Sinnoh in order to create Type:Null. There's a third Type:Null is the game's story that is unaccounted for. This guy will come in diamond and pearl remakes, and will tie into a storyline with arceus, then connecting arceus with the ultra beasts. This is all very vague, and I have a lot more details that I could explain, but quite frankly I don't feel like writing an essay.
Before the Alola starters where announced I guessed the fire starter wouild be an inversely colored dark/fire tiger, going off of the whole zodiac fire starter theory; I think I was pretty close with incineroar. Let's see if this one's right too.