Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.32041995 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There is something that you all must know. Serena does not truly love Ash. She has been faking her admiration for him to hide a much darker secret. Serena is actually in love with Rhyhorn. Every day, she lays on the ground, waiting to be licked by these rock rhinos. More recently, she has even planned a wedding with a male Rhyhorn named Brock. In just a few days, Serena will show the world her true love and her secret will be let out for everyone to know. She has been waiting for years just for this special moment. And when the two get married, Ash will be crushed on the inside. Does this sound like a big joke to you? Well, it sadly isn't. Serena really is a dirty double-crossing girl. I'm not lying. I've served as a member of the International Police for over 20 years and have worked alongside Looker, and every case I've worked on has proven to be a success. So you have to trust me when I say that Serena is committing a major crime against humanity. Looker agreed with me, and that is why he arranged for me to put an end to her miserable life. Another important thing I need to tell you is that since Ash is an accomplice to Serena, he will also need to be killed. It breaks my heart to do this, but I have no choice. I was given this direct order by the International Police. Ash is currently travelling in the Alola region to complete the Island Challenge. Looker will then give me the signal to kill Ash when the time is ripe. Once Ash is dead, his mother will undoubtedly find out about the whole thing and try to kill me. But I will make sure to kill her first. Once the Ketchum family and Serena have been eliminated, the Pokémon world can be much safer thanks to my efforts and hard work. Amourshipping is a dangerous, big fat lie. These two criminals must be terminated once and for all.