Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 4 / ?]

No.32068103 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This Pokemon right there? Os literally my sister. They share the same height, both wear glasses, both got skinny arms and legs, both have big eyes, my sister wears a hoodie sometimes when it's cold, both are cute, both look faster and younger than they are, and both are always with a thing that's generally made out of wood (my sister got a guitar and Decidueye got the arrows). Actually, Decidueye would be a pretty god guitar player, since it has fingers. I also draw my sister as an owl sometimes (no furry though), and i have an owl plush with her name. I think if she saw Decidueye, she would have an identity crisis, because they look so much alike. I like to use Decidueye in the games because it's like my sister is winning all the battles. I think if my sister was replaced by a Decidueye some day, i wouldn't even notice it. You know whale people say that you look like an actor or a singer or whatever? If a Pokemon fan saw my sister outside, the would say "Whoa, you totally look like Decidueye!"
Do you think the "My mom's dog" meme from 2010 became true and they made my sister's owl? Because that's what it looks like.