Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[88 / 12 / ?]

No.32454438 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Unpopular Opinion bread

I dont think every pokemon has to be good in competitive, even as someone who enjoys competitive. I'm completely fine with a pokemon having a gimmick or handicap and i'm fine with pokemon that are only ~viable~ in certain situations or only good in game. once became okay with this i enjoyed Pokemon a lot more.

i really enjoy the direction the anime went in. I think it's funny and enjoyable and cute and was never a fan of le badass ash with le gf and thought the animation for xy was average at best and i'm glad the anime has something unique and special again instead of being just like every other soulless otaku escapism fantasy

Hau never had any romantic feelings for Lillie and Lilie didn't have any romantic feelings for protag. the "Hau got cucked by Chad Kantocock" meme is unfunny and ruins a great character

speaking of Hau, anyone who gets triggered over losing le badass asshole rival and how much the games "hold your hand" because Hau heals your pokemon should grow up and realize they're playing a game for children and that the games have to do that so they're not only going to make money off the people who've been playing them for years and anyone can pick them up