Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[346 / 50 / ?]

No.32851580 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's finally leak season again. As much as I hate to admit but I'm here to bring some information for you. No I am not from the translation team, my dad doesn't work at Nintendo nor any other bs that has been circulating around. Let's just say I have sufficient knowledge regarding the upcoming games. I'll just keep everything anonymous for safety reasons so if you have a hard time believing this then I coule not care less, though don't come running back after a few months! Weeks even. Ask and you will get an answer.
-Ultra Sun/Moon takes place exactly like in Platinum where most are basically still the same but with a few details redone and the story progressing towards Necrozma.
-Necrozma has been circulating Earth to gather enough energy to go back to Ultra Space, since it was summoned to Earth by accident by AZ thousands of years ago. Since Solgaleo/Lunala are the only ones that can open portals, Necrozma infects either and controls them against their will and uses them to gather all Ultra Beasts to Earth for an invasion.
-You'll have to battle Aether grunts/admins to collect Zygarde Cells and Cores.
-Portal to Ultra Space in Resolution Cave.
-Zygarde vs Guzzlord, Solgaleo/Lunala vs Necrozma, Ultra Beasts vs Island Guardians cutscenes